LogicLine is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
LogicLine may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 28th September 2006.
What we collect.
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address;
- demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather.
- Provide you with the information, goods and services offered through our website, for billing and order fulfilment;
- (provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you request;)
- administer your account with us;
- verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online;
- identify visitors to our website;
- carry out research on our users' demographics and tracking of sales data;
- allow, with your consent, carefully selected third parties to send you information directly which you may find useful regarding their products and services.
Controlling your personal information.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you are concerned about your data, you have the right subject to the payment of a small fee (currently £10) to request access the personal data which we may hold or process about you. You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge. Also, you have the right to require us to block or delete your personal data that we may store free of charge.
If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to LogicLine Trunks Ltd, Unit 3 High House Farm, Barling Road, Barling, Essex, SS3 OLZ United Kingdom.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
To protect our customers, LogicLine ensures that the highest security measures are taken when it comes to transferring sensitive data. The payment pages of our website are secured by WorldPay.
When processing order information we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt the debit or credit card information you send when you place your order. The information is encrypted on your computer and sent directly through to WorldPay as scrambled code, and decoded on their secure server which means that it cannot be read in transit. SSL is the recognized industry standard worldwide for sensitive transactions, making it safe for you to shop with a debit or credit card on the internet.