We are aware that you may need Trunk related questions answered not only during the day, but also during the evenings and weekends, so we welcome your emails and calls anytime.
You may need to know what trunk best suits your needs, or be enquiring about delivery times, so our 40 years of experience would almost certainly answer any questions you may have.
We are pretty much open 24 hours and so we will get a reply off to your email questions as quickly as we can, generally within 15 minutes. If its really urgent and you would rather call please feel free to call anytime.
Steve / Sales during normal office hours on 01702 216 222
Steve / Sales outside normal office hours on 07768 364 726
About LogicLine Trunks Ltd
Logicline Trunks Ltd is a family business and was established in 1996 and our team of craftsmen have a combined experience of over 80 years in the Trunk trade. We take great care in providing a service and product that we would be please to use ourselves, our testimonial page reflects our customer care.
We are the largest dedicated trunk maker in Europe, Trunks are the only product we manufacture, and we know all there is to know about them. We use traditional methods of manufacture to produce a product that meets our high standards of construction and finish. Every trunk that leaves our factory, we would happily purchase ourselves.
We supply many industries with our products that are used for a variety of ways, for example:
- The British Army with foot lockers, size 6.
- Embassy staff for foreign appointments in size 4 and 5.
- Film studios, for costume storage and relocation in sizes 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5.
- Book publishers for secure delivery of first editions in sizes 8, 9 & 10.
- Home shopping and catalogue firms for clothing modeling photography work in sizes 2, 3 & 4.
- London theaters for equipment storage and shipping in all sizes.
- Musicians for instrument security and storage in all sizes.
- Manufacturing companies for sample and sales cases, sizes 9, 10, 11 & 13.
- Equestrian centres for stable blankets, harness and saddle storage, in sizes 1, 2, 3 & 4.
- Wedding dress storage in sizes 5, 6 & .
- Ottomans for bedrooms, blanket and other storage in all sizes.
- Kids toy boxes - ideal clearing away the clutter of children’s toys, in sizes 5, 6, 7 & 8. These can also be personalised. Call Steve on 07768 364 726 at anytime for further details and a quote.
- Asian wedding dowry re traditional present, mainly size 3 in red or maroon.
- Removal companies for valuable personal effects secure relocation and storage, all sizes.
- School tuck boxes and larger sizes for storage - sizes 12, 5, 6 & 7.
Construction Materials Information
- Our birch plywood comes from sustainable forests in Latvia.
- Our alloy sheet and trim comes from UK based suppliers and is of aircraft grade.
- Our ABS is designed especially for our trunks and is a UK made profile for Logicline trunks.
- Our fittings are supplied by a UK company that has specialised in fittings for 80 years.
- Our bonding adhesive is purchased from northern UK and uses non toxic ingredients for safe use.
- Our rivets are supplied by a British firm that specialises in rivet manufacture.
- Our polyester material is manufactured and supplied by a company based in the northeast of England.
- Our lining paper is from sustainable forests and in southern England.
We make made to measure trunks to your size and finish, please see our made to measure trunks section. We also manufacture trunks with customers own materials. Our bespoke design service can make your trunk or flight case to your measurements and even your own finish. For example, an ottoman to match the wallpaper in your bedroom. You provide the material and we can bond it to our Birch Plywood carcase. Even furniture materials such as velour and hessian. (Before we confirm your order, we do require a small sample of the material to test the adhesive properties.) We can produce a bespoke order with a very fast turnaround time, ready for shipping or collection.
We have a range in the Special Fabric Trunk Designs that have been wood washed and stenciled. We can undertake this finish to order.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us for any urgent enquiries on 07768 364 726 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.